Relaxed holiy in Schladming
To help you plan your vacation carefree and flexibly, we have adapted our cancellation conditions for you:
Our cancellation conditions:
- Valid regulations by general terms and conditions for the hotel industry 2006
- You can cancel free of charge up to 3 weeks before arrival.
- 3-1 week before arrival the cancellation fee is 70%, within the last week 90% of the booking price and at the arrival day 100%.
- In the event of an official border or hotel closure, you can cancel free of charge, even at short notice.
- In the event of a goverment cancellation, we will convert your deposit into a voucher that can be redeemed at a new desired date
We would like to spare you these unnecessary costs and the associated trouble. We therefore recommend that you take out Hotelstorno Plus or the extensive Hotelstorno Premium insurance (including accident benefits).
You can insure yourself here: »
With the hotel cancellation insurances of the European Travel Insurance you are well protected!
You can find details of the special Corona cover despite the pandemic and at no extra charge:
Safety and hygiene measures
It goes without saying that we conscientiously implement the recommended protective and hygiene measures for safe interaction with one another. Of course, we adhere to all government guidelines and adjust our guidelines accordingly when new measures are announced.
In order to protect you and ourselves as best as possible, we have developed a concept for a safe holiday with us:
- We do not shake hands
- You will find signs with guidelines for all guests in the respective entrance areas (to protect each other)
- Please keep a minimum distance of 2 meter in all areas.
- Soaps and disinfectants are sufficiently available for all guests
- Among other things, we rely on regular ventilation; for lots of fresh mountain air in the rooms.
- There is the option of contactless payment
- We are constantly striving to strengthen our thorough hygiene measures, e.g .: ongoing disinfection of heavily frequented door handles and surfaces
Safety measures for skiing in the 4-mountain ski area Schladming-DachsteinDear guests!
Skiing is an open-air sport and has been shown to be healthy. You are out and about in the fresh mountain air where you can fill up on vitamin D and be active. That is not only good physically, especially after the restrictions of the last few months, but a stay in the mountains can also bring mental strengthening. That is why we look forward to winter with you!
IMPORTANT INFO: Skiing and snowboarding will be a little different this season. Ski Amadé and the cable car companies will take all necessary measures so that you can experience Austria's greatest skiing pleasure with the greatest possible safety. Please respect our COVID-19 rules for safe coexistence. From the current point of view, nothing stands in the way of a largely unrestricted skiing in winter 2022/23.
- In the ski bus, in the ski depot, as well as at the ticket offices and lift stations, when queuing and in all gondolas and lifts, the FFP2 mask must be worn at all times.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 meter from other people!
- The gondolas and lifts are ventilated as well as possible. Please ensure ventilation while driving (open windows, open weather protection hood, etc.)
- Observe the hygiene rules, repeated careful hand washing, no shaking hands, sneezing and coughing in the crook of your arm.
Further information »